The Auglaize County Board of Developmental Disabilities (DD) has developed social media channels to share information, photos, videos, educational articles, and more. We encourage you to follow, view, and engage in Auglaize DD’s social media sites, noting the opinions and comments expressed on these sites do not necessarily reflect the opinions/thoughts of Auglaize DD. If you have an emergency to report, please call 911. If you have an MUI to report, please utilize the appropriate method of doing so. Do not use this method of communication for an emergency or to report an MUI!
- You are at least 13 years old.
- If you are an employee, individual, provider or a covered entity under federal HIPAA regulations, you may not post any content containing Personal Health Information, including images and videos of individualswithout permission from the individual, parent, or guardian.
- By utilizing these social media sites, you agree that any content posted or sent to our pages, will not breach any laws or regulations, such as copyright. In addition, you will not transmit any material in any manner that is illegal, embarrassing, derogatory, threatening, disrespectful, abusive, harassing, or is offensive as solely determined by Auglaize DD.
- Auglaize DD reserves the right to monitor and/or terminate your access and remove any content to the social media sites at any time, without notice and for any reason as desired.
- As a non-partisan, governmental entity, Auglaize DD reserves the right to remove partisan comments, as well as any content not following the social media guidelines or by any applicable law.
- Auglaize DD reserves the right to reproduce and publish any content (including photos and videos) shared or sent to any Auglaize DD social media site as deemed appropriate by Auglaize DD.
- By utilizing this site, you shall not hold Auglaize DD and or its representatives liable for any reason, whatsoever.